Thursday, September 27, 2007

I've been waiting for this movie... - The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe Reviews

I've been waiting for this movie to be made since I read the book when I was a kid. This move is truly one of the great ones. I recommend it anyone who loves fantasy and who goes to a movie to be enchanted. I will admit that there were a few slow parts, like when they kept looking into each other's eyes and thinking. (In the book, those parts wouldn't have been slow because the writer tells you what they are thinking. In a movie, you just see eyes and facial expression.) For those saying it?s like LOTR well, if that comparison is based of the fact that its fantasy with elements of war, magic, and themes of love then, I guess so. However, anyone who has read in the genre of fantasy would know that almost every story in that genre deals with war, magic, and themes of love. (Some even written before the great LOTR) Besides, how can saying, "a movie is like LOTR," be a bad thing? Unless, you didn't like LOTR. (That, in itself, would be wrong on so many levels.)

No comments: