Sunday, September 23, 2007

Narnia: a child 's imagination run's wild! - The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe Reviews

I saw this movie last night, and is in complete awe. I too have read the C.S Lewis series as a child, and it has met my expectations of what I felt as a child. As what Harry Potter is for our youth of today, the Narnia series is what we had when we were young. I trully beleive this is a must see for those that have read the series, and those that are willing for some fantasy magic. The characters are very much fitting, as many would have crtiqued the first of the HP series, the children are young and can definitely grow into their parts. The visuals are stunning and majestic, and the creatures of Narnia are realistic and in depth. Again this is a must see for those that are fans and those just up for a great movie!

No comments: